a charity elegant event
The Bailacura Dance Festival 2019 is hosting a Charity Gala Dinner in the Sheraton Imperial Ballroom on the Saturday, September 22nd, 2019 from 5PM-8PM to raise money to support cancer research & patient care. The proceeds from this event will be donated to cancer centers for cancer research and treatment.
THE GALA INCLUDES:
– Gala check-in and reception at 5PM
– Three course dinner featuring Steak, Chicken, Vegetarian, and Vegan options for most courses.
– Inspiring speakers including cancer survivors, doctors, and a representative from UNC medical community.
– Amazing dance performances from internationally renowned and world champion dancers
– A chance for us to share our passion and love o dance and to make a difference in the lives of cancer patients, survivors, and the medical community.
– Dress Code: Attendees are encouraged to dress in formal and semi-formal attire for the event
PICK THE GALA TICKET OF YOUR CONVENIENCE
Fine Print: No refunds. The last date to purchase a Gala ticket will be September 16th, as the catered dinner by the hotel needs to be ordered the following day. Artists, instructors, and schedule subject to change. Please visit our website or call us for the full terms. Thank you!